cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign in PowerApps web site

I've just started developing PowerApps. But the joy didn't last long as I'm not able to log in. It just keeps loading in the "Home" section. If I click on "Apps" it still loads, but I can click "Create an app" which prompts me to Authenticate and it keeps prompting me for that, eventhough I sign in with correct information.

I'm using Edge and the issue is the same across multiple browsers. There's no issue when using incognito or inPrivate

EDIT: I've tried to clear my browsing data with no result

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Unable to sign in PowerApps web site

Hi @Anderstechlogic,

Could you please share a bit more about the issue on your side?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:1.JPG

Please check if you have provided a proper account to sign in PowerApps on your side. Please make sure that you signed in PowerApps with a work or school Office 365 account rather than your personal account.

Also please check if your PowerApps license has been expired, if yes, please purchase a PowerApps license for your O365 account.

In addition, please take a try to re-start your computer, and then clear cache of your browser, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Re: Unable to sign in PowerApps web site

Thanks for providing a lot of different solutions, unfortunate none of them did the work. 

Right now it is as seen on the provided screenshot. I have tried all of your suggestions and I have doublchecked that I'm using my school/work account and that my license is active. 

EDIT: It just keeps loading like that.

EDIT 2: Pictures

powerappsissue.jpgpowerappsissue2.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,831)