cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
developer31
Advocate II
Advocate II

Unable to start powerapps in Web preview mode

As of today I am unable to edit powerapps in web preview mode(edit on the web - preview).  It begins to start, crashes after about 3 seconds and tries again (forever as far as I can tell).

I am using Chrome on Windows 7 sp1.  I have tried multiple accounts, multiple files and restarted the computer.  I have also cleared the cache from the last week.  None of these has had any effect.

6 REPLIES 6
Ryanmch
Power Apps
Power Apps

We are aware of an issue that sounds like what you are encountering and it is actively being worked on.

Please check your JavaScript console for 404 errors. If you are not seeing these errors, please reply back with any additional detail you have.

The related issue can be found at https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/PowerApps-web-player-not-loading-apps/m-p/17501#...

Please try again and let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ryan McHenry [MSFT - PowerApps]

The problem is the same today.  I'm not sure how to check a "JavaScript console for 404 errors".  Again, I cleared cache and made sure I had a completely fresh start of Chrome.  I also tried different accounts.

To check the JavaScript console, press F12 or open the Chrome menu, go to the "More Tools" menu item then click the "Developer Tools" menu item.

In the developer tools, click the tab labeled "Console", and copy/paste the content in a reply post.

Ryan McHenry [MSFT - PowerApps]

Hi,

Can you also provide the screenshot of the crash dialog that you are seeing?

There is no crash dialog.  It just keeps saying "working" in the tab titleand after about 2 seconds the process is plainly interrupted and it begins again.  This morning, at least it showed "Starting Powerapps" or some such message for a moment, but now that doesn't even show.

Hi,

Have you tried @Ryanmch's suggestion to check the JavaScript console? If yes, how did that work?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (5,220)