Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JayashreeKrish
Resolver II
Resolver II

Uncheck a toggle button when I click a Submit Button

Hi team,

I created a canvas app from sharepoint list.

In screen 1 I have a form with toggle buttton.

Initially when I check this, it navigates to new page

JayashreeKrish_0-1628692505624.png

click on above button , navigated to this new page

JayashreeKrish_1-1628692538319.png

When I click Close  in new page , it should go back to original page (i am able to navigate ) and uncheck the toggle (having issue in this part) Please help

How do I uncheck a toggle button when I click on Submit Button.?

16 REPLIES 16
JayashreeKrish
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hi @RandyHayes  , Thanks much .I got rid of it , But it empties my second form completely

JayashreeKrish_0-1628703097672.png

I just have On Select as "Navigate(Screen1,ScreenTransition.Cover);"

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JayashreeKrish 

What we added to the toggle will not impact your second screen, so you have something else at play there.

Are there some Visible formulas on anything on that screen that are causing it not to show anything?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!
JayashreeKrish
Resolver II
Resolver II

Thanks much @RandyHayes  Sorted Out Now.

Marked solution as accepted.

Thanks @GR29 

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@JayashreeKrish 

Good deal!  Just remember,  you cannot issue a Reset statement on controls that are a part of another control like a Gallery or Form.  So the trick is to set its Reset property to some other changing value.  In this case, the Pressed property of the Button is perfect.

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)

Fgarza_2020
Frequent Visitor

It works fine for me but, I put a Variable on the reset property (VArToggle), and on the On select property of the "Cancel button" I put set the Variable to value true " Set(varToggle, true)" 😉

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Fgarza_2020 

The only problem with that is that you are setting the reset to true...how will you reset it again?  You need to set it to false after you set it to true.

However, if you have a button, then you don't need any of the variables, just set the Reset property to: yourButton.Pressed  The control will reset whenever the button is pressed.

Fgarza_2020
Frequent Visitor

Ooh, That's correct @RandyHayes  thanks for the advice., regards...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

<
Users online (4,004)