cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Baldgyt
Frequent Visitor

Understanding a toggle

I have jsut built an app using a sharepoint list containing quite a few yes/no columns.

These appear as grey toggles on a grey background (why?). The only indication that an item is on (true) is that the grey button is on the right. Unless my user happens to know this already, then when looking at  list of options it isn't going to be obvious which way is which. The only aternative I can see on the properties is to disply True False which isn't helpful for most people either.

I hoped to change the colour to make on look more "on" e.g. liek it was LED glowing.

I can change the borders the fill of the box the toggle is in but not apparently any element of the gogle. So i can have an if function that chanegs the border based on the value of the toggle. 

I feel I am missing something.

Also toggles take up a lot of spacewhen layout is vertical and are better horziontal (label next to toggle). But multi-line text is the other way around  -hroziontal is not very efficeint. So can I have just toggle horizontal on my disply from? [I don;t think so because although layout is reported as a property of a field it seems to affect the whole form only].

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @VincentM and @Baldgyt,

The toggle show grey under Details screen should be by default.

We have collected this as a feedabck.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I was having the same issue...then I decided to "expand" the box to make it larger and low and behold, the label could show now that the box was big enough to display everything.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,215)