cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilD
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Undo not working 3.20051.17

I'm not sure if this something specific to my situation or more widespread but I noticed that the "undo" button no longer works when editing a PowerApp in Chrome.

It always seemed a bit fickle but now the undo/redo buttons in the editor don't do anything at all.

29 REPLIES 29
frankyfrank
Regular Visitor

10.03.2021 it is still there no undo action.... Sorry but that's not funny it's pathetic !!!!!

PaulD1
Super User
Super User

I'm having to 'unpick' some other people's Apps and the only good way to figure out which other controls reference a specific control is to delete it and then see what errors get generated. If you can't then reverse the deletion you have to waste a lot of time closing and then re-opening (or reverting to an earlier saved version of) the App. Drives me nuts. Studio takes so long to open now I've had to get a new laptop with twice the ram just so I don't spend the bulk of my day looking at a spinning 'busy' icon.

Undo needs to be rock-solid reliable.

bigFin
Frequent Visitor

BUMP this issue is still live WTF?!

gbux
Advocate I
Advocate I

Still a problem for me. Hurry up and fix this MS ☹️

robers7

I cannot believe it's now October 2021 and this is STILL an issue. How can it be that we can lose so much work for such a stupid bug

dakridge
Advocate II
Advocate II

Well, I had the issue this morning.  Lost an hours work.  Over a year and not one comment by any Microsoft Personnel on this issue.  Countless updates and still no fix.  This is beyond ridiculous.  I'm so sick and tired of this.  DON'T GIVE US NEW FEATURES UNTIL YOU GET THE BASICS FIXED FIRST!!! 

David K Akridge
Chief Information Officer, Mobile County Public Schools
Victoria
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Still got this problem, even using Edge. There's absolutely no response when hit the undo button. It's pretty much constant. 

Problem still exists far into 2022 😓

DoctaShed
Helper I
Helper I

Bump, Still not working? how can i debug like this? This is a serious problem and yet nothing? Not even a whisper. Did Microsoft sell the platfom to a 2 bit hustler? Cmon we expect more than this from Microsoft.. This is not a free service.

mhodge
Regular Visitor

C'mon MS! If you want us to use your tools work these things out! How many years has this bug been active? REALLY?? I have lost hours of work. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,533)