cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PhilD
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Undo not working 3.20051.17

I'm not sure if this something specific to my situation or more widespread but I noticed that the "undo" button no longer works when editing a PowerApp in Chrome.

It always seemed a bit fickle but now the undo/redo buttons in the editor don't do anything at all.

23 REPLIES 23
frankyfrank
Regular Visitor

10.03.2021 it is still there no undo action.... Sorry but that's not funny it's pathetic !!!!!

PaulD1
Super User
Super User

I'm having to 'unpick' some other people's Apps and the only good way to figure out which other controls reference a specific control is to delete it and then see what errors get generated. If you can't then reverse the deletion you have to waste a lot of time closing and then re-opening (or reverting to an earlier saved version of) the App. Drives me nuts. Studio takes so long to open now I've had to get a new laptop with twice the ram just so I don't spend the bulk of my day looking at a spinning 'busy' icon.

Undo needs to be rock-solid reliable.

bigFin
Frequent Visitor

BUMP this issue is still live WTF?!

gbux
Advocate I
Advocate I

Still a problem for me. Hurry up and fix this MS ☹️

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,972)