cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Undo not working 3.20051.17

I'm not sure if this something specific to my situation or more widespread but I noticed that the "undo" button no longer works when editing a PowerApp in Chrome.

It always seemed a bit fickle but now the undo/redo buttons in the editor don't do anything at all.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Undo not working 3.20051.17

@PhilD 

Me too.

It seems to be temporarily fixed if you close and re open the app... so annoying:(

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Yeah, especially when your fingers are flying on the keyboard and you backspace over an icon with a bunch of formulas you were working on and it is gone forever  😱

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@PhilD 
Amen brother!

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I've been experiencing the same in the past few weeks, restarting the editor seems to do the trick temporarily, but this is a MAJOR annoyance if you accidentally delete something with lots of formulas.

I accidentally deleted a screen while that bug was occurring, luckily I had not done much yet and just closing without saving brought the screen back.

Highlighted

Is there a solution for this? I'm having the same issue.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am also experiencing this bug. It's making things very difficult as I need to completely recode things.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

So far the only solution I was able to get from using support help and my own experience is to close your current PowerApps edit screen AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE THE BUG IS OCCURRING, before you end up deleting something important by accident and be unable to undo.

Sadly, the weeks where I'm developing full time in PowerApps, I often have to close and re-open my app multiple times per day.

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Having the same issue. Annoying.

Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Thanks PowerApps... been working all day on a high-profile project. Undo was working all day. Bumped the wrong key and deleted a gallery I had worked hours on.... gone, no undo, no Ctrl + Z, gone forever. Thanks a lot, now I get to go back and redo my last several hours of work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,485)