cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karmy
Regular Visitor

Unexpected trial prompt

Hi!

My application is triggering a cloud flow which then triggers a desktop flow. Issue is that for some time this solution worked fine until i updated connections(didn't add any action/connector etc.).  That update caused the application to prompt a message which says my app is using premium connector and i needed to subscribe a premium license. 

Problem is that even though i've got power apps for office 365 in my E3 -license and power automate per user plan for launching desktop flows from cloud, while the power app being the parent to the flows does it "think" i'm not properly licensed.

Now, this is given to the microsoft support to be solved and the tech-support person though that my licenses should cover the solution, but he said this should be confirmed by higher party and apparently it takes time so in the mean while i kind of want to hear if someone else has been in the same situation and what people think should my licenses be in order for this? (I know it does not necessarily matter what people think and at the end of the day the decision comes from microsoft, but for the sake of discussion...)

1 REPLY 1
nabullock

I have a simple Power App doing the same thing.  Has there been any response?  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,945)