cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dgsonic
Advocate I
Advocate I

Unknown Mashup Exception

Why does my data connection fail randomly for no apparent reason.  About every 5-6 days i get an exception error.  I was doing a demo of powerapp and i get "Failed to load [dbo].[tablename]. An error occurred on server. Server Response. Unknown Mashup Exception. inner exception: Column 'ProviderSpecificDataType' does not belong to table."

What the heck is this all about.  One day data connection good.. next day this...

Dgsonic

20 REPLIES 20

@RameshwariSahwrote:

Hi All,

I am using CDS for Prospect to Cash data integration(Dynamics Sales to Dynamics fin Ops) on Power Apps.

The tasks for synchronizing accounts and orders worked till yesterday. However, today I am getting Unknown Mashup Exception (0x80004005).

Can we restart the CDS environment (projects and tasks)? Is there any task manager setting for CDS?

Any inputs on the same will be appreciated.

Regards,

Rameshwari 

There seems to be a service issue (we have no way of really knowing) as I'm getting multiple errors in our apps after re-installing the On-Premise Gateway and doing a few restarts of services, servers, etc. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (38,002)