cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mfikram

Unresponsive Screens in Development Environment

Hello community,

I am creating a power app in a Teams embedded environment.
Similar to this issue ,When I start navigating thru my app in development I get to a point where my app screen blanks out. I can see the object selection boxes but cannot see the the objects. When I go back to the screen that were ok, they seem to get unresponsive as well.
Interestingly, the published app is not having this issue

Troubleshooting measures tried out: Cleared/Cache cookie, tried the app development in a different machine (both in native Teams and browser based Teams as well). Restored app to previous versions....observing the same issue.

Would appreciate any insight on how to resolve this issue (as I have gone deep into the development of this app and would like to avoid rebuilding the app from scratch)

Image below will give a better idea

PowerAppsIssue.gif

1 REPLY 1
Mari
Community Support
Community Support

Hi! I am afraid you will need to report this issue to the Support Team: https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support

Best regards,

Community Support Team - Mari
If this post helps, then please consider Accept as solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,979)