cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Unresponsive when selecting the Insert Menu

Hi!

I'm trying to develop a custom form within a SharePoint list. So I add a new item to the list, then select the option to design the form with PowerApps. Powerapps opens and i can see the form. Now, when I click on one of the menu items, like View or Action, or even when i insert an additional field to the form, everything works fine. However, once I try to click on Insert in the top-menu, the system stalls and remain unresponsive until i close my browser. Have tried several lists on several site collections. I even tried different browsers. All with the same result. Anyone recognise this, or any ideas on how to fix this?

T.i.a.

Jefta

4 REPLIES 4
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @JeftaKnoppers ,

If I am right you are experiencing browser unresponsive issue when you try to insert any control in Power App maker? is that my understanding right? I have tried in many ways but not able to reproduce your issue.

Could you please provide me the screenshot of the issue were you are getting this issue (for my better understanding).

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more. 

I hope this resolved your issue if you see any challenge/need further help please let me know I am always happy to do it for my community.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.
Regular Visitor

Hi @KrishnaV 

, I can provide you with a screenshot, I attached it to this message.  For your understanding, I cannot even begin inserting anything in my Form. As soon as i click 'Insert' in the menu, the system stallls and i am unable to click anything or do anything else, because the system is unresponsive to any actions. Then I have to exit and restart the browser before i can go back edit my form. Again, until i choose Insert from the menu, after which the system stalls again. I hope I make myself clear. Please see attached screenshot.

KR

Jefta

Hi @JeftaKnoppers ,

I am not able to your issue, I suggest you create a new App and try again.

Regards,
Krishna
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

Proud to be a Super User!

Regards,
KrishnaV
Business Applications MVP
Twitter | Linkedin | YouTube | GitHub
If this post helps you give a 👍 and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members / new members of the community.

Hi @KrishnaV ,

Unortunatly, a new app has the exact same problem.

Thanks for your help,

Jefta

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,850)