cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coopedup
Resolver II
Resolver II

Unsaved form always showing for one record

I have a gallery from a SP list and selecting a record opens up an edit form with various fields to change and save via a button. 

On this I also have a check for unsaved data, painfully for one of my records it always opens and alerts to unsaved data (despite nothing being changed). I can Save and yet the unsaved remains, I can make an intentional change and save successfully yet the Unsaved stays. This does not happen for any other record!

Is there an easy (ish) to identify which form field is triggering the Unsaved trigger? 

2 REPLIES 2
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

@Coopedup 

I would look for one that does not have Parent.Default in its Default property.  

So I've spent a lot of time on this and not identified the bad field. I've just added a form linked to the table and variable based items (same as all my forms, with this being the only one not behaving). I removed all fields and then planned to add one at a time till I found the "bad" field. 

The first field resulted in the same behaviour, submit saved but unsaved still true I tried a second and the behaviour of unsaved remained. I'm really not sure what to do, I don't want to remove the unsaved warning. 

Maybe there is something with the variable being the item, but not sure how to refresh after the update!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,077)