cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManarYazji
Frequent Visitor

Update Connections!

Hi There,

I have a power apps application connected to the SP list. I want to refresh the connection when a new item has created by flow to update the data in the app. 

How can I do this 😊

Best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ManarYazji 

You cannot automatically refresh the content in App when an item is created by flow. If you want to refresh the connection at runtime, then you can use a timer control on repeat and then refresh the datasource every 5 or 10 seconds based on your requirement.

The expression to refresh Datasource is: Refresh(DataSourceName). You can put this expression on "OnTimerStart" or "OnTimerEnd" property of the timer control.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @ManarYazji 

You cannot automatically refresh the content in App when an item is created by flow. If you want to refresh the connection at runtime, then you can use a timer control on repeat and then refresh the datasource every 5 or 10 seconds based on your requirement.

The expression to refresh Datasource is: Refresh(DataSourceName). You can put this expression on "OnTimerStart" or "OnTimerEnd" property of the timer control.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,539)