cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MRCL
Advocate V
Advocate V

Update IOS powerapp not working

Just updated my ios powerapp and the apps now don`t load data. Neither azure nor onedrive data. The windows and web apps are working fine.

3 REPLIES 3
Karthik
Power Apps
Power Apps

Thanks for reporting the issue. Is this happening for all connections or just a few?

You could try couple of options:

1. From the iOS app list click on "..." against the app that is not working and choose Delete from the context menu (if you are not seeing this option, let us know,). You can always tap on the app icon again to open it - you should also see a consent screen before the app launches.

2. Check the status of the connection from web.powerapps.com.(Choose Manage > Connections). There should no warnings or errors against your connection(s).

If the above did not fix the issue, please navigate to the hamburger menu in iOS app list and click "Send feedback" and add your your connection type that is not working (exclude login information).

-Karthik

for me it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Am facing the same problem. Hope anyone here can help me too. Thanks in advance. Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,305)