cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gottijay2000 Helper II
Helper II

Update Label text after Flow completes

i have a button on a form that runs a flow to change the status of an item when a button is pressed. the issue is that there is another Label whose text value depends on the status of the item that depends on the status of the item which does not refresh. All the controls in the form refresh okay, only the controls outside the form don't.

i was going to try resetform(), but that changes the mode to New, which i don't want. Any ideas

Label  Text property

If(varStatus <> "Draft",
    "Approve/Reject"
   "Send For Drafting"
)

On Button Select to change status

//run flow
'ChangeStatus'.Run(Text(SharePointIntegration.Selected.ID));
//refresh list
Refresh(SharePointList);

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Update Label text after Flow completes

Hi @Gottijay2000 ,

You probably need a timer for at least 10 seconds to wait for the Flow to complete and SharePoint to update from the Flow before you trigger the refresh.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
WarrenBelz Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Update Label text after Flow completes

Hi @Gottijay2000 ,

You probably need a timer for at least 10 seconds to wait for the Flow to complete and SharePoint to update from the Flow before you trigger the refresh.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,560)