cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Update Multiple Sharepoint items From Gallery Selections

Hello,

I am having an issue trying to figure out how to update multiple Sharepoint list items at once based on a common field "Badge Number".
I had some success with the formula below but it only updates the value that is most recently clicked in the gallery.

ForAll(Filter('Gallery Outstanding Badges'.AllItems,Checkbox2.Value),UpdateIf('Badge Status ','Gallery Outstanding Badges'.Selected.'Badge Number'='Badge Number',{In_x0020_Or_x0020_Out:"In"}))

I have tried other functions like Lookup,Patch but the formula above is the only thing that gave me some success.

Does anybody know how i can fix this. I appreciate any help i can get.

Thanks
Brenton

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Update Multiple Sharepoint items From Gallery Selections

Hi @bellingwood ,

This is because that 'Gallery Outstanding Badges'.Selected refers to only one record. If you want to bulk update records with gallery, please follow guides in below documentation:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bulk-update-using-forall-and-patch/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Update Multiple Sharepoint items From Gallery Selections

Hi @bellingwood ,

This is because that 'Gallery Outstanding Badges'.Selected refers to only one record. If you want to bulk update records with gallery, please follow guides in below documentation:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/bulk-update-using-forall-and-patch/

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,976)