Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fikyf
Helper I
Helper I

Update Patch in Gallery with sharepoint list data source

Hi All,

Kindly need your help to get the solution :

I have two sharepoint list, called EOS and EOS Item and I want to edit and update the data for those two.

fikyf_0-1635316937753.png

The screen separate into two; at the top is 'Form' (Form2_4) with 'EOS' data source, at the bottom is 'gallery' (Gallery2_1) with 'EOS Item' data source.

I stuck when i want to edit then patch the gallery of EOS item to EOS Item Sharepoint list.

This is my formula :

In the Form of EOS Data Source --> On Success :

ForAll(Gallery2_1.AllItems,Patch('EOS Items',Defaults('EOS Items'),{Title:Label1_3.Text,Status:Toggle2_1,'Agreed Terms':TextInput2_1.Text,'Master ID':Form2_4.LastSubmit.ID}))

and I also try this formula

ForAll(Gallery2_1.AllItems,Patch('EOS Items',LookUp('EOS Items','Master ID'=varFormData.ID,{Title:Label1_3.Text,Status:Toggle2_1,'Agreed Terms':TextInput2_1.Text,Department:"GA",'Master ID':Form2_4.LastSubmit.ID}))

I using Master ID to create in same ID refer to EOS sharepoint list data source, then hopely when I edit it will update in same ID too.

Then in the same screen I have the button to submit the form :

SubmitForm(Form2_4)

but it's not working.

Kindly need your advice how to edit gallery with sharepoint list data source directly in gallery then patch it.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,718)