Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fikyf
Helper I
Helper I

Update Patch in Gallery with sharepoint list data source

Hi All,

Kindly need your help to get the solution :

I have two sharepoint list, called EOS and EOS Item and I want to edit and update the data for those two.

fikyf_0-1635316937753.png

The screen separate into two; at the top is 'Form' (Form2_4) with 'EOS' data source, at the bottom is 'gallery' (Gallery2_1) with 'EOS Item' data source.

I stuck when i want to edit then patch the gallery of EOS item to EOS Item Sharepoint list.

This is my formula :

In the Form of EOS Data Source --> On Success :

ForAll(Gallery2_1.AllItems,Patch('EOS Items',Defaults('EOS Items'),{Title:Label1_3.Text,Status:Toggle2_1,'Agreed Terms':TextInput2_1.Text,'Master ID':Form2_4.LastSubmit.ID}))

and I also try this formula

ForAll(Gallery2_1.AllItems,Patch('EOS Items',LookUp('EOS Items','Master ID'=varFormData.ID,{Title:Label1_3.Text,Status:Toggle2_1,'Agreed Terms':TextInput2_1.Text,Department:"GA",'Master ID':Form2_4.LastSubmit.ID}))

I using Master ID to create in same ID refer to EOS sharepoint list data source, then hopely when I edit it will update in same ID too.

Then in the same screen I have the button to submit the form :

SubmitForm(Form2_4)

but it's not working.

Kindly need your advice how to edit gallery with sharepoint list data source directly in gallery then patch it.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (5,039)