cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
janla2112
Frequent Visitor

Update toggle value to true when another toggle value is true

I have a nested if-statement for the Default value for a toggle that is checking the value of a couple of local variables as well as the value of another toggle. I cannot seem to get the toggle to update to true when the other toggle is updated to "true"

I am setting the Default value in the target toggle (NotifyAppCustodian) to:

If(isReset,false, isResetNameChange, false, SoftwareAppChanges_Value.Value=true, true, Parent.Default)

However, when I change the SoftwareAppChanges toggle to true, the NotifyAppCustodian toggle does not update to true...the rest of the formula works. I am getting a notification on that highlighted part of the formula that says: contorl.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
janla2112
Frequent Visitor

I solved the issue fairly simply.

I added the following to the OnCheck property of the source toggle, "Software App changes":pic1.png

And then added the following into the if-statement of the Default property of the destination toggle, "NotifyAppCustodian":

pic2.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
janla2112
Frequent Visitor

I solved the issue fairly simply.

I added the following to the OnCheck property of the source toggle, "Software App changes":pic1.png

And then added the following into the if-statement of the Default property of the destination toggle, "NotifyAppCustodian":

pic2.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,558)