cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

UpdateIf with a listbox

Hi All,

I have got a record updating if there is a matching record in a table, but I am actually looking at doing the opposite to this. If it finds the item in the table it updates all the other records. My code works to update the record, so what is the opposite to in? I tried NOT but that doesn't work.

ForAll(Gallery1.AllItems,
UpdateIf(Mapping, crb20_item in ListBox4.SelectedItemsText.Value, {cr330_item_order: cr330_item_order + 2 }));

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

Can you try something like this?

UpdateIf(Mapping, !(crb20_item in ListBox4.SelectedItemsText.Value), {cr330_item_order: cr330_item_order + 2 }));

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAddict
Super User II
Super User II

Hi,

Can you try something like this?

UpdateIf(Mapping, !(crb20_item in ListBox4.SelectedItemsText.Value), {cr330_item_order: cr330_item_order + 2 }));

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Perfect!

Thank you 🙂

Glad I could help!

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (34,783)