I have a text field on form that is formatted for currency using the variable method. i.e on change function for the field is
and the default value for the field is VarNumberFormat so that all works well and I have a lovely currency field !
When I submit the form it's not updating the sharepoint list.
I've tried the update function for the data card to be the following
and various versions of the above ! I've also tried adding in label to pick up the value and using that for the update but nothing I do gets the field to update on the shareoint list..
Solved! Go to Solution.
It is the euro symbol in your text that is causing the issue.
You need to apply a language tag to you Value function to convert properly.
ex: Value(DCVamountRequired.Text, "nl-NL")
Not sure of your region, but just replace with the appropriate language code.
I hope this is helpful for you.
This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!