cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Updating Site Inspector Template to Save multiple file format

I am currently using Site Inspection Template available through main page in PowerApp  . The template shows only option of adding camera uploaded pics to newly created entry. However, I need to modify it to save any file format 

As of now, I am adding the attachments in a collection, and can view them using gallery. But how to save these added picture for selected record ? 

My attachment data card - with onselect/onremove  property as "ClearCollect (colAttachments, attachmentBox_1.Attachments)"

TanviMehta_0-1594807723210.png

heres the gallery showing all attachments added . Gallery items is   "colAttachments"

TanviMehta_1-1594807787755.png

Now , using a button, I need to convert all these unsaved attachments on screen to saved one. Either I can keep the attachments in app or currently it is connected to my google drive. Can we save these attachments into google drive ? 

Tanvi Mehta 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @TanviMehta 

If you're using an Excel data source that is stored on Google Drive, it is not possible to save file attachments.

The Excel connector supports image attachments by storing the images in a sub folder in Google Drive, but it doesn't support other file attachments.

The easiest way to store file attachments is to use a supported data source, such as SharePoint or the CDS.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @TanviMehta 

If you're using an Excel data source that is stored on Google Drive, it is not possible to save file attachments.

The Excel connector supports image attachments by storing the images in a sub folder in Google Drive, but it doesn't support other file attachments.

The easiest way to store file attachments is to use a supported data source, such as SharePoint or the CDS.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,606)