cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esemuhdeoh
Frequent Visitor

Upload Audio to SharePoint - Error InvalidTemplate in Flow

Hello,

first of all I hope this is the correct community, since the error appears in PowerAutomate. 

But let's summarize my problem:

I want to use the microphone in my iPhone/iPad to save audio/speech to my SharePoint document library. Therefore I did everything as described by Daniel Christian on youtube.

I tested everything and the saved audio is uploaded to SharePoint by a Flow.

When opening the app in PowerApps on my iPhone/iPad I get an error that says

InvalidTemplate. Cannot process template language expressions in "Create_file" action inputs on line "1" and column "12120": "Template language function "base64ToBinary" was invoked with a parameter that is not Valid. Value cannot be decoded from base64 representation

Can anyone tell me why it is working on my Windows-Computer but not in the app on my mobile device?

2 REPLIES 2
FCGALLEG
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi esemuhdeoh, 

You say that you have the error opening the app, before doing anything?

did you test with other version of IOS?

Thanks.

JAvier

I am very sorry, the description is leading in a wrong direction.

On my notebook I created a new form with PowerApps. In this form I am saving audio and upload the audio with PowerAutomate to a SharePoint document library. Everything works fine.

I publish the app and open it in the PowerApps-App on my iPhone. I can save audio but when uploading it via PowerAutomate the Flow will give me this error message while creating the file with the "base64"-expression.

Any suggestions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (100,613)