Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreas_TR
Helper II
Helper II

Upload CSV to Sharepoint List

Hello all

i have a csv file with column 1,column 2,column 3,column 4 and i want to upload it to a SharePoint list (named s2) with the same column names with a Flow.But i want to check if column 1 value exist to SharePoint list and if exists to change the status column of the SharePoint list to Updated.If the column 1 does not exist then it should create a new record in SharePoint list with status=new.

My problem is how to check if the value exists.

Any ideas?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@andreas_TR 

This sounds like a Power Automate question rather than a PowerApps question. You are welcome to post it here but I suggest you post this in the Power Automate Community instead. You’ll get a quicker and better response over there

Link to Power Automate Community
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Power-Automate/ct-p/FL_GeneralDiscussions

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

yes my mistake

sorry

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (3,867)