Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

Upload Files to Blob Storage suddenly stop working for some users

Hello all,

My scenario:

1. I have a small app in Power Apps, that uses connector AzureBlobStorage.
  2. In first screen, i let user choose the image from his gallery and send the image to the Azure Blob Storage.
  3. On next screen, i check, if that file exists on Azure Blob Storage.

Until yesterday, everything works fine. But from yesterday, some colleagues have issues with uploading the file - the 3. step control says "File is not uploaded" and when i check the Azure Blob Storage, no file was uploaded.

The code is fine, because some users have no problem with it, so i need to check, if someone has same problem with this connector, or maybe if Azure Blob Storage have some connection issues. I compare the rights/licenses users and everybody have the same license.

Also i didn't find solution, how to get answer from command AzureBlobStorage.CreateFile, there is only answer as Meta data, but that doesn't tell me Response Error.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

I finally found the problem. After one of folders in Azure Blob Storage gets more than 6000 records, the control mechanism (LookUp, if there is a file with the same DisplayName) stop working. I did a workaround, created a new folder and it's smooth again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User
Super User

@DavidPrague 

I'm not sure what the answer to this is however, the storage connectors were updated at the start of this week and it's possible that the problem you're seeing is somehow related to that update.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/updates-to-the-azure-file-storage-and-excel-online-busine...

DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

thanks for your answer. But in my opinion, "Azure File Storage" is another connector, i am using "Azure Blob Storage". 

DavidPrague
Frequent Visitor

I finally found the problem. After one of folders in Azure Blob Storage gets more than 6000 records, the control mechanism (LookUp, if there is a file with the same DisplayName) stop working. I did a workaround, created a new folder and it's smooth again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,639)