cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxiq_2k
Level: Powered On

Upload collection to excel file (table)

Good afternoon I am learning to use powerapps and I need help, I have a collection which collects data and arrives at a screen in which I insert a gallery, and the data of a collection is loaded, now my question .. There is a way that those Collection data is uploaded to an excel file in my onedrive (company) ??
3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: Upload collection to excel file (table)

@maxiq_2k 

Here's some general instructions for you to follow:

1.  Add the Excel sheet as a datasource in your PowerApp

2.  Create the collection you'll eventually upload by putting this code in the OnStart property of the app.

ClearCollect(yourCollection, First(your_excelsheet_name)); Clear(yourCollection);​​

3. Collect new data while using the app (you have already done this)
4. Put this code in the OnSelect property of a button to upload all collected data

Collect(your_excelsheet_name, yourCollection);​ ​

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

maxiq_2k

First of all, thank you for the prompt response, I am very novice; I tell you how I want the app to answer me, a collection with a series of data, which have several columns, is loaded on a screen with a button, after loading data in a collection, you go to another screen where there is a gallery with the data of the collection itself; and by means of a button I want all that data to be added in an excel file in my onedrive (company), and the formula you gave me, throws me an error, sorry for my English, it is almost null, I am using the google translator.

maxiq_2k

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,370)