cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gautmish Helper III
Helper III

Upload image from phone Gallery

Hi

As there is some problem going on with uploading photo using "Add picture " control to sharepoint . Planning to go for only uploading image from phone gallery to sharepoint . So i dont want to show the option of camera. while clicking on the add picture control . 

Any suggestion on this . how we can achive that . or is that any way i can take the pic from gallery to powerapps collection .

Thanks

Gautam

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Upload image from phone Gallery

I'm not enbtirely sure what you're trying to do. In case you're looking to upload image files (existing pictures) form your phone to SharePoint, have you tried using Attachemnts Control in a form (connected to SharePoint)?

gautmish Helper III
Helper III

Hi @dinusc,

I am not directly uploading the image to sharepoint .

1. I need to upload the image from phone gallery to powerapps , keep the url in offline mode in a collection

2. later i want to upload that image back to sharepoint 

challenges are

1. Functionality was achieved using add picture control , but one fine day due to latest powerapps version ,uploading camera image or taking pic from mobile camera failed (powerapps community is still working on the same and will take time)

2. Now i am using camera control to capture the pic but i need alternative for uploading image

Thanks

Gautmish

Microsoft
Microsoft

Thank you for clarification. Unfortunately I don't see a way to achieve this. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,896)