Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HebbyHebz
Helper I
Helper I

Upload several attachments - PowerApps Portal

Hello,

I'm trying to create a basic form that can collect 4 unique attachments (PDFs) and transfer all that information to a SharePoint list.
Currently, I can only collect one attachment, and send it to the Notes Dataverse table where I'm able to get the file name (but not the content) of a single attachment after the current form has been submitted.

I need help to make the form (or any other tool besides the form) collect basic information, get 4 unique attachments from external users through the portal and then save all that information in a SharePoint list, where I can easily work with it.

Would appreciate any and all the help I can get.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Moximox
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi

Create an entity with attachment enabled and enable it as sharepoint entity. Any attachment added to the entity specific record will be stored in a record unique subfolder for the entity.  

Hi @Moximox,

Thanks for replying. Would I be able to collect four different attachments via a form with this?

Moximox
Resolver I
Resolver I

Yes. You need to allow multiple attachment by checking that settings box. Please see url for details. 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/portals/configure-notes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,002)