Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HebbyHebz
Helper I
Helper I

Upload several attachments - PowerApps Portal

Hello,

I'm trying to create a basic form that can collect 4 unique attachments (PDFs) and transfer all that information to a SharePoint list.
Currently, I can only collect one attachment, and send it to the Notes Dataverse table where I'm able to get the file name (but not the content) of a single attachment after the current form has been submitted.

I need help to make the form (or any other tool besides the form) collect basic information, get 4 unique attachments from external users through the portal and then save all that information in a SharePoint list, where I can easily work with it.

Would appreciate any and all the help I can get.

Many thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Moximox
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi

Create an entity with attachment enabled and enable it as sharepoint entity. Any attachment added to the entity specific record will be stored in a record unique subfolder for the entity.  

Hi @Moximox,

Thanks for replying. Would I be able to collect four different attachments via a form with this?

Moximox
Resolver I
Resolver I

Yes. You need to allow multiple attachment by checking that settings box. Please see url for details. 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/portals/configure-notes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,162)