cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleaLu
Frequent Visitor

Uploading Attachments from Forms

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask if there is a way to simply have the attachments of a form upload to an existing list/file on SP? 

We want these files to be copied into a file/list to create personnel files for staff that only can be accessed by managers. Can you have certain permissions on folders/lists that only admin can access?

Ideally, I would like the submissions to be uploaded/populated directly to the candidate's in a file so the information can be stored. Perhaps linking the name or the email address somehow?

I am open to other options in SP if easier.

I hope this makes sense I am a SP Newbie.

Thank you,

Ashlea

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @AshleaLu :

Could you tell me:

• Is your question related to Power Apps?(Important)
  • Could you provide a detailed description about the settings of your APP?(Important)
  • What is form?(the attachments of a form upload to an existing list/file on SP) Is it a Custom form or a Form control in Canvas?
  • Where do you want to upload the attachment? What does "existing list/file on SP" specifically refer to? If you want to save the attachment to the attachment field of a certain item in a certain list, then do you need to save it to which item?

Best Regards

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,386)