Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CorruptZeus
Helper I
Helper I

Uploading Images to a sharepoint list from a powerapps form

Hey,

I am trying to create a form on powerapps and sharepoint lists that will allow a user to upload an image of a "Good Part" and a "Bad Part" and I would like for the for these images to be submitted to a list when they submit the form. I see on powerapps there is an "add picture" insert that I could use, but I'm not sure how to allow that to connect with the form and submit it to the list. Is there a way to use the image type column and have the uploaded image from the add image patch that column so that when the form is submitted it will replace the blank image with the uploaded image?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CorruptZeus ,

If you would like to upload image and display it in a SharePoint list, it's not possible.

https://www.mouritech.com/article/upload-image-to-sharepoint-list-through-powerapps/

You can upload and save pictures to Attachments column of the list, and in PowerApps you can find the Attachment control in an Edit form bound to the Attachments column:

vjefferni_0-1649659020131.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CorruptZeus ,

If you would like to upload image and display it in a SharePoint list, it's not possible.

https://www.mouritech.com/article/upload-image-to-sharepoint-list-through-powerapps/

You can upload and save pictures to Attachments column of the list, and in PowerApps you can find the Attachment control in an Edit form bound to the Attachments column:

vjefferni_0-1649659020131.png

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,939)