cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shubhk
Regular Visitor

Urgent : CRUD operations in multiple tables within a main form of one table in a model driven app

Hi,

I have a requirement to build an Employee Onboarding model driven app and based on Employee Type I need to show some task progress. Basically, I have 3 different tables in Dataverse. 

1. Employee Onboarding

2.Tasks with Types (Master Table)

3. EmployeeTasks ( Mapping Table of EMployee and Tasks)

I need to capture Employee details along with type (Permanent, Probation, Contractors etc.) and save it, once the details are saved, I need to assign tasks automatically based on employee type chosen (based on Tasks table) and update the progress of tasks manually through the user interface. I have modified the main form of Employee Onboarding and added the necessary fields to create employee type and save it. Once Employee is saved I am triggering a power automate flow to assign tasks, now I want to add one more tab in Employee Onboarding table Main Form and show Task details from Tasks table using Employee Tasks mapping Table.

Please Suggest the best approach. 

1 REPLY 1
poweractivate
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Shubhk 

@Shubhk wrote:

now I want to add one more tab in Employee Onboarding table Main Form and show Task details from Tasks table using Employee Tasks mapping Table.

To add a New Tab to a Form that is on a Model Driven App you can try to do so by following the steps here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/model-driven-apps/create-and-edit-a-model-driven-fo...

Components

...you can add new form tabs, sections, or visual controls.

Check if above helps.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

User Group Leader Meeting January 768x460.png

Calling all User Group Leaders!

Don't miss the User Group Leader meetings on January, 24th & 25th, 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,523)