cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Urgent help - first item in gallery will not respond to OnSelect event anymore!?

Sorry to be one of those people that is scrounging for attention, but if I can't solve this issue, my app is going to be toast... I had a gallery which displays a list of stores vertically, users can then click an icon within each gallery item to navigate to the next screen. This has worked PERFECTLY the entire time I've been developing this app, but suddenly I've discovered it doesn't work on the first item in the gallery?

I have tried removing logic from the icon OnSelect event, so it's just the navigate function, and it still won't work?

I've added other buttons to the gallery item to test, same thing, all other items work fine, the first one wont?

I have added debug labels to check that values for 'ThisItem.*' are changing when the first item is selected, and they are.

I have re-created teh entire gallery several times and no matter what, the first item will not respond when i click the icon to navigate to the next page.  

I have checked that no labels are overlapping anything and that the icon for navigating to the next screen is on top of all other things.

I have made a video to demonstrate - https://ufile.io/hbqi5

Can anyone please assist? I am running out of ideas here, and I know I can restore to earlier versions, but I will lose a LOT of work if I do that, so I'm hoping there's something I am missing here? 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Urgent help - first item in gallery will not respond to OnSelect event anymore!?

Helper II
Helper II

Re: Urgent help - first item in gallery will not respond to OnSelect event anymore!?

Oh my god, I was going crazy!!! Thank you! Let’s hope they address it soon. Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,182)