cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alam
Helper II
Helper II

Urgent: "This app isn't working..." Error

The app works for me but not for others, I have a shared embedded link, it doesn't work there. Neither in the weblink of powerapps.

The app is not found for other users in desktop powerapps, I have reshared the app and readded users.

No help from support ticket either.

Session ID: a56e01b0-f223-46c6-bde0-e63fca9bd8f1

7 REPLIES 7
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alam,

What is the formula about this link? And what is the link? A sharepoint site or some public site? Please share the link if you could so that we could try to reproduce your issue.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

It's a sharepoint link...The weblink for the app also gives the same error..so certainly not an issue with sharepoint embed

It seems from the logs that the user does not have permissions to the app.  How did you share the app?  Through PowerApps client/portal?

Anonymous
Not applicable

RE "Is it a sharepoint site or some public site" - you need to make sure that app users have access permissions to the SharePoint site or list the app is referring to.. 

Hi Thanks for the reply. The App was shared from the web. I reshared the app, and it seems to be working now.

However, Users who have permissions in Sharepoint and PowerApps, are asked to sign in SharePoint and Allow permissions.

This seems quite okay, However can I avoid this?Powerapps2.pngPowerapps1.png

Hi Alam,

We have PowerShell modules, whcih can help you over here. Following up offline with you on this.

@ManasMaMSFT I'm having a similar issue. Can you PM me with regards to a potential solution you've mentioned "Powershells".

Thanks

TG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (30,153)