cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MatEdi

Use Dynamics 365 contact table in Model Driven App

Hi All,

I'm new to Power Apps. My requirement is to build a new solution in power apps based on Dynamics 365 contact data without changing existing solution(s). 

Scenario: Once contact reach to a certain level, contact should be able to apply for a program. In order to do achieve that, contact needs to go through a series of steps. I am planning to build a model driven app first and then use that to build a power portal. 

I have created Entities and relationships under new solution. Additionally, I have built a relation ship between contact and program table 1:M respectively. 

I would like to list contacts in a grid and execute my new solution. Presumably, that will allow the user to fill additional information require to apply for the program. 

Questions:

1) How can I link contact table with this new solution?

2) Contact table already got a business flow and this new solution should kick once that business process completes. How could I integrate this new solution to the contact forms and business process flows?

3) Even I have included one of the contact form into my new solution, contact form is not appearing. What is the reason for that?  

4) If the web portal is for external end users who would like to apply for the program, can I think, model driven app as an alternative solution that internal staff to fill information on behalf of the applicant/end user? 

Any assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,388)