cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use Excel Online (Business) GetItems in Power Apps then this message appear (error in captured image. I cannot copy text.)

Call GetItems in AppCall GetItems in AppError MessageError Message

What do i do wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Looks like the Excel sheet is not visible to the POWERAPPS program.

I always use SharePoint to keep trouble shooting like this to a minimum.

Super User III
Super User III

@Bufferwolfa 

You will need to specify EXACT parameters to the function.  If you do not know those parameters, I would suggest going into PowerAutomate and creating a flow (you don't need to be specific or even keep it).  Add a list rows present in a Table for the Excel business connector in the flow.  Use the dropdowns to select your Location, Library, File and Table.  Then, click on the three dot menu on that flow tile and choose Peek Code...this will show you all the parameters you need for that function.  You can copy and paste to your PowerApps.

Also, you are doing a CountRows function on a button in your picture - this is not going to do anything for you.  If you want to display the number of rows, I would put your formula in a Text property of a Label instead.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Check out the Power Apps Community Call for January 2021

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,832)