cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper III
Helper III

Use Line Break in a form

Hi community

I have a question and i hope thta you can help, it's very simple, but I'm getting complain. I would like to use a "Line Break" in a text, mention that its a form and in default it's "Parent.Default"

Default: 
Captura.PNG

It looks like this in my form and I would like to transform like this.

1. DSCT X 5 MESES AL 20%
2. REDUCCIÓN DE LA DEUDA 20%

3. UPGRADE SIN COSTO

4 . VISITA TÉCNICA

Obviously keeping the "Parent.default". I know that I can use "CHAR(10)", but i don´t know how can I use it if in my Default there is a "Parent.default" that i want to keep it.

Hope you can help me.

Best regards.

Diego Fajardo.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

@diegoaff92 

I think i figured out what you wanted to do.  In the card hide the control that is inside and put a listbox inside the card.  It will look like this screenshot.  You will need to set the Default property of the listbox to Parent.Default.  Set the Allow multiple selection property on the right side of the screen to off so the user can't pick more than one choice.  Then click on the Card and change its Update property to Listbox1.Selected.Value so that when the user picks a choice it will be saved. _1.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @diegoaff92 

I am a bit confused about what you are trying to do.  Is your data really stored in the datasource of your form as 

1. DSCT X 5 MESES AL 20% 2. REDUCCIÓN DE LA DEUDA 20% 3. UPGRADE SIN COSTO 4. VISITA TÉCNICA in a single column of your record?

Could you provide a screenshot of your form and please mention the type of datasource, ie. Excel table, SharePoint list, etc?

Super User II
Super User II

@diegoaff92 

I think i figured out what you wanted to do.  In the card hide the control that is inside and put a listbox inside the card.  It will look like this screenshot.  You will need to set the Default property of the listbox to Parent.Default.  Set the Allow multiple selection property on the right side of the screen to off so the user can't pick more than one choice.  Then click on the Card and change its Update property to Listbox1.Selected.Value so that when the user picks a choice it will be saved. _1.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (21,536)