cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geotrix
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Use Power Apps offline

How can I use my App offline. So that if I have Internet everything updatet, but if i haven't internet I can use the App with no Problem. How can I do that?

8 REPLIES 8
AsanKani
Helper V
Helper V

@Geotrix ..
See the below link.. May be it will help you...

Develop offline-capable canvas apps - Power Apps | Microsoft Docs

Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.
If you liked my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Hi @AsanKani  but theres only how to use twitter without internet, but I want to do this with my office365 connectors?

@Geotrix  o365 connector must required internet connection.

Aware of my knowledge, Without internet connection this is not possible.
I am not seen anywhere without internet using O365 connector. 

May be PowerApps or MS Employee will help you.

Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.
If you liked my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

@AsanKani Sorry I dont use office 356 I only use outlook, excel table in onedrive and flows. Is there a chance to make this offline?

@Geotrix .. Outlook and OneDrive both required internet connection. 
(Outlook is one of the Product in O365)

Sorry to say, I think No option for offline to make outlook & OneDrive used in PowerApps 

Did this post solve your problem? Please click Accept as Solution so that others may find it more quickly.
If you liked my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

In line With what is stated by @AsanKani , you cannot send mails  or trigger a flow without internet. If that is what you want to do, that may not be possible.

If you want to store data offline then when there's internet to trigger the flow and send emails, then that's possible.  

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Mark-Shenouda
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Geotrix 
Hope you are well, 

Having offline canvas app is about the ability of saving data in offline mode. so you can use them when you are online 
LoadData and SaveData combine to form a simple mechanism to store small amounts of data on a local device. By using these functions, you can add simple offline capabilities to your app.
for example the app used in this article https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/offline-apps 
Makes you submit tweets in offline mode by saving them locally .. and when online you are online they will be posted to twitter 

Same thing you can apply,

example. Save email locally as draft and when online it will be sent.
I am not sure if this answers you question but this is the mechanism of offline apps 
Best Regards

Hi @Mark-Shenouda 

thanks, I saw this documentation, but there‘s only twitter. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,633)