cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HiriKiri
Regular Visitor

Use an Environment Variable in a MS Form Flow trigger (When a new response is submitted)

Hi everyone.

I have a flow with the MS Form trigger (When a new response is submitted) in the solution. It works fine when I select Form Id in the dropdown list or when I directly insert FormId of the group form, but I would like to configure it to allow use Environment Variable in Form Id field. 

In this article (I've tried to use @parameters, but got a BadGateway exception) I found (if I understood everything correctly) that it was not possible to use Environment variable in the MS Form trigger (other triggers, for example, SharePoint -> When an item is created, allow you to use variables, but not MS Form (it is possible to use it only in Get Response Details action)).

Is it correct that Environment Variables still don't work in the MS Form trigger (or there is exist way to use them, but I'm blinded and can't find it)?

HiriKiri_0-1652353474052.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HiriKiri,

Yes, you are right that environment variable could not be used in the MS form trigger yet.

Here is a similar idea you could vote for:

Enable environment variable usage in triggers - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,
Qi

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiaqi-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HiriKiri,

Yes, you are right that environment variable could not be used in the MS form trigger yet.

Here is a similar idea you could vote for:

Enable environment variable usage in triggers - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Best Regards,
Qi

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,539)