cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick11
Frequent Visitor

User Adding Forms

Attached below is the form I am working with. It is a new form. The screen itself is scrollable. When the user presses the submit button (or another button if need be) I would like to have the form duplicate itself below, while the original form stays filled in the way it is and changes to an edit form so the user can change their previous inputs. I would prefer to avoid simply toggling the visibility of the next form as I need the user to be able to add on as many forms as they need. Please let me know if this is possible and if so howit can be achieved. 

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
JayMagness
Super User
Super User

Hi,

I am trying to understand but you could possibly do tis through scrollable  screen and make the first screen a card with the edit and save, and then put a gallery on the screen below that will use Selected record from the first screen and show all the forms below.

Feel free to contact me and we can get on teams and try a few things if you like Jay@research-nest.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (31,291)