Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Saego
Level: Powered On

User & Restrictions for Powerapps

Hi,

Past few weeks I've been working on an app.  For this app I need to know if there are any restrictions. My questions are:

- How many users can use this app? Do they need an Microsoft account / Powerapps for this to use?

- Are there restrictions on how many galleries / forms / other things you can use, or other restrictions I need to know of? 

Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: User & Restrictions for Powerapps

Everyone who uses your PowerApps app must be a licensed user in your Office365 tenant. There is no external or anonymous sharing with PowerApps.

Number of controls? I don't know of any hard limits. How many galleries or forms do you have in mind? If it is a million that is probably a problem. Is it 100? You will be fine. Just keep in mind the more you have the more the app has to do, the slower it will be. 

Does that help?

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

Super User
Super User

I haven't seen any limits. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Everyone who uses your PowerApps app must be a licensed user in your Office365 tenant. There is no external or anonymous sharing with PowerApps.

Number of controls? I don't know of any hard limits. How many galleries or forms do you have in mind? If it is a million that is probably a problem. Is it 100? You will be fine. Just keep in mind the more you have the more the app has to do, the slower it will be. 

Does that help?

Saego
Level: Powered On

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the quick answer. It's quite clear for me now.

The only thing I'm wondering, if there is a maximum number of people who can use this app. That they need Office 365 (With Powerapps in their package) is not a problem.

Super User
Super User

I haven't seen any limits. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,579)