Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saego
Helper I
Helper I

User & Restrictions for Powerapps

Hi,

Past few weeks I've been working on an app.  For this app I need to know if there are any restrictions. My questions are:

- How many users can use this app? Do they need an Microsoft account / Powerapps for this to use?

- Are there restrictions on how many galleries / forms / other things you can use, or other restrictions I need to know of? 

Thanks in advance.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shanescows
Super User
Super User

Everyone who uses your PowerApps app must be a licensed user in your Office365 tenant. There is no external or anonymous sharing with PowerApps.

Number of controls? I don't know of any hard limits. How many galleries or forms do you have in mind? If it is a million that is probably a problem. Is it 100? You will be fine. Just keep in mind the more you have the more the app has to do, the slower it will be. 

Does that help?

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

View solution in original post

I haven't seen any limits. 

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

3 REPLIES 3
Shanescows
Super User
Super User

Everyone who uses your PowerApps app must be a licensed user in your Office365 tenant. There is no external or anonymous sharing with PowerApps.

Number of controls? I don't know of any hard limits. How many galleries or forms do you have in mind? If it is a million that is probably a problem. Is it 100? You will be fine. Just keep in mind the more you have the more the app has to do, the slower it will be. 

Does that help?

Hi Shane,

Thanks for the quick answer. It's quite clear for me now.

The only thing I'm wondering, if there is a maximum number of people who can use this app. That they need Office 365 (With Powerapps in their package) is not a problem.

I haven't seen any limits. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,954)