cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

User can not see on-premises sharepoint list data: Just getting messege: "getting you data..."

As i owner i can see on-premises sharepoint list data but one of user is not able see the data
keeps getting message "getting your data..." but nothing happens.

But he can read SQL Server tables easily (using different gateway at different server)

I have also given him permission to the SharePoint site collection.
I have also gave him permissions in gateway.

can anybody suggest how to trace this issue ?

As from Gateway software i am not able to get sufficient log information

Session ID: e7a86fe6-d297-4b53-994c-176ec97d537a
(This is session id of my session not the users one)

Also some help needed on: how to debug powerapp using session ID ?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @SudhirSingare,

Could you please share more details about the error message?

Do you share your On-Premise data gateway SharePoint connection to your users?

Do your end users have enough permission to access your SP Site?

If you create and share an app that includes data from an on-premises source, the on-premises data gateway itself and certain types of connections to that gateway will be shared automatically. Sometimes, the On-premises Data Gateway connection may not be shared automatically, in order to fix this issue, you could consider share the On-premises Data Gateway connection in your app manually.

More details about share On-premise data gateway connection manually in PowerApps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/share-app-resources#on-premises-data-ga...

Please check if you have shared your On-premises Data Gateway SharePoint connection to your end users properly.

In addition, please also check if your end users have enough permission (e.g. the Member of your SP Site) to access your SP Site.

Please also take a try to ask your end users to clear cache of their browser, and run this shared app again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello @v-xida-msft i have already tried all these posibilities.

I am not able get more error details on this, If you can suggest somthing i will try out.

Users Session ID: a5b291e9-7670-4f3e-8e60-352ccde88d27

Thanks 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,494)