cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Labraham36
Helper II
Helper II

User dropdown list

Hello community! I make a query: I need to create a drop-down list that allows me to choose the first and last name from all the users in the company. I have my app already linked to the office 365 database. How could I get this information in the drop-down menu?

Thanks!

Usuarios.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Labraham36 ,

I don't use it a lot, so had not noticed that, This will get you 999

Filter(
   Office365Users.SearchUser(
      {
         searchTerm: "",
         top: 999
      }
   ),
   DisplayName <> Blank()
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Labraham36 ,

Try this

Filter(
    Office365Users.SearchUser(),
    DisplayName <> Blank()
).DisplayName

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Thanks friend ! It worked ! But for some reason it only raises the first 100 users, can this limit be extended?

Thanks!

Hi @Labraham36 ,

I don't use it a lot, so had not noticed that, This will get you 999

Filter(
   Office365Users.SearchUser(
      {
         searchTerm: "",
         top: 999
      }
   ),
   DisplayName <> Blank()
)

You are a genius Thank you so much for the help! It worked! I'm just bothering you for one more thing. In this company there are about 1500/2000 accounts, and when increasing the top it throws an error, Can more than 999 accounts be raised? Thanks!

Hi @Labraham36 ,

Already tried that unfortunately, though I have found a video from Shane Young that may offer some workarounds (also shortens my code a bit).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,814)