Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BigTex
Helper I
Helper I

User image not displaying

Hello,

I made a Power App last year which displayed logged in user's image using user().image.

All of a sudden, these images have stopped displaying when the app is operated on a phone.

Images are still working from the desktop version.

I have already tried using office365users connector. It returns an image but does not display anything.

image.png

Any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
chsanche
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @BigTex 

Did the mobile application got updated recently? For this issue, I would recommend you to go ahead and create a support request in order to be able to take some logs and dig further.

Best Regards,

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution

Thank you for that suggestion, @chsanche . Can you please tell me how do I create a support request for that?

alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

If you want to create a support request, here's a link on how to do so.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events that are happening this month - don't miss out!

Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Users online (4,241)