cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBRO
Frequent Visitor

Users with Dataverse minimum privilege security role get an error when opening an embedded PowerBI report in a model driven app

Hi,

Currently I am working on a model driven app that also has a page (sub area) that displays an embedded power bi report (dashboard). The end users are using the Dataverse minimum privilege security role (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/database-security#minimum-privileges-to-run-an...) and a role which adds access to the custom entities for the app. 

Now if the user goes to the embedded power bi report via the model driven app they will see this error: 

SBRO_0-1652784066797.png

Meanwhile if they would go directly to power bi, they would see the report just fine. Also when adding the basic user security role to them, the embedded power bi report in the model driven app would display fine. 

My question is, which security role adjustments do I need to make the allow the users to see the embedded power bi report in the model driven app?

The monitor session looks like this: 

SBRO_0-1652785529778.png

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,957)