cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicholas93
Regular Visitor

Using 2 queries for Email Output

Hi All, 

I have 2 separate quires here that is I separate them out I can send them using the  'SendEmail' function with no issues, however, I would like to see both sets of data when I use the email function. I got this far but when I receive an email the body of the text is just 'false'. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks in advance! 

Query in question: 

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2("emailaddress@eamil.co.uk","Subject",Concat(ListBox2.SelectedItems,'SSR Checks',",") && Concatenate(RichTextEditor1.HtmlText,""))

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @nicholas93 ,

Please try below code 

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2("emailaddress@eamil.co.uk","Subject",Concat(ListBox2.SelectedItems,'SSR Checks',",")&""&Concatenate(RichTextEditor1.HtmlText,""))

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PG_WorXz10
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @nicholas93 ,

Please try below code 

Office365Outlook.SendEmailV2("emailaddress@eamil.co.uk","Subject",Concat(ListBox2.SelectedItems,'SSR Checks',",")&""&Concatenate(RichTextEditor1.HtmlText,""))

If this post was helpful or you need more help please consider giving Thumbs Up and Tag me in your reply I'll be happy to help. If this post helped you solve your issue please click Accept as solution and provide Thumbs Up. This will help others find it more readily.

View solution in original post

Worked Perfectly! 

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,792)