Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Using Arrow keys on the keyboard to switch between elements

hey 🙂

i just want to know how can i switch between the gellary with the arrow keys on the keyboard (left and right).

Aktuelles Lichtbild_Andreas Schulz - Kopie.JPG

When I press the right arrow key, it should jump to the next element, as possible with the navigation on the touch display. Only here it should work with the arrow keys. Is there a possibility?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Re: Using Arrow keys on the keyboard to switch between elements

Hi @Andreas111 ,

You can control this with the TabIndex property. The tab moves about the form or screen in the order this is set for the control. Within a form or screen, it will move in the order this is set.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Thanks a lot! It works.

But how can i switch the pages in the gallery with only one click on the arrow keys. From Page 1 to Page 2.

Now it only swipes a bit and a I have to press the key arrows some times (~6 times) to get to the other acreen. It like swiping with the finger. The picture is how it looks like when i click on the arrow keys 4 times.

Screen after clicking 4 times on the arrow keyScreen after clicking 4 times on the arrow key

And i want that it switcht automatically with one click on the arrow keys to the next page.

Thank you all for help! It is for my Master Degree.

Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Andreas111 ,

Sorry for the late response - if you tag me in responses, they are much easier to see in my feed.

Sorry, there is no other solution I know that utilises the arrow keys

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (12,438)