Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LaingBennett
Helper III
Helper III

Using Data from Google Sheets

Hi there,

I have several Google Sheets with are updated constantly from our CRM system. I want to be able to display the DATA in my Power App. 

Google Sheet Data.jpg

The first thing I want to do with this data is to display a count of the rows in the Current Month and display this as a number. This number would update as more data comes into the Google Sheet and reset to zero at the start of each month ready for new data to be added. 

App Homepage.jpg

The second is that I want to be able to show a count of each postcode area as a pie chart. This would be controlled by a drop-down menu so you can view the data over different time periods. 

Postcode Charts.jpg

The images I am sharing in the post is my current App and the data is showing from Tables in Sharepoint. I have had to make a very convoluted system using Zapier and Power Automate to get the data automatically out of my CRM system and into a Sharepoint List. This isn't that reliable and data sometimes fails. I am hoping by using the data directly from Google Sheets will be better.  

Thanks in advance. 

Ian

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (46,657)