cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

Using Filter Function instead of Lookup in Model-Driven App

Hello, Glad to ask my very first question here 🙂

I'm building a Model-driven App, and in one of the custom entities, I have a Lookup. The issue is that it only returns one value to pick, when I need to enter multiple values. 

For Canvas apps, the use of the Filter functions seems to solve the issues. Here

What would be the alternative for a Model-driven app (without using an Option Set)?

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Espero,

Currently there is no out of the box functionality to provide the multi-select look up field.

The alternative is to use a subgrid instead of a lookup in the model driven app.

Best Regards,

Harish M

Please mark as verified if the answer is helpful.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello Espero,

Currently there is no out of the box functionality to provide the multi-select look up field.

The alternative is to use a subgrid instead of a lookup in the model driven app.

Best Regards,

Harish M

Please mark as verified if the answer is helpful.

View solution in original post

Regular Visitor

Thanks Ham!

Helpful resources

Announcements
News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call- January

Mark your calendars and join us for the next Power Apps Community Call on January 20th, 8a PST

PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,074)