cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RabbyC
Frequent Visitor

Using Flow not working on Mobile, but is fine on PC!

Hi,

I have a fairly simple PowerApp, that we use to capture onsite visit information and store in a sharepoint list or two, and we wanted to have it submit a flow so that we can automatically email out a copy of the info to the client and create a timesheet in our Paymo service. Now, the Flow work perfectly, if I run it using test Data, it does exactly what I want.

That said, if I open the powerapp on my PC in my browser, fill in a timesheet, create some detail and click save and submit, it saves to SharePoint, the flow runs, the customer is emailled and a timesheet added to Paymo. Excellent!

The problem comes when we run the app from a mobile phone. I can fill in the timesheet, and it saves to SharePoint, but when it comes to running the flow on a mobile, I get the error in the attached screenshot and it doesn't even run the flow, let alone try and fail. 

Is there a limitation where Flows dont run from mobile? We can use PC, so if needed I will instruct my techs to create the timesheet on Mobile if they want, but will need to goto PC in order to submit them.

Seems a bit strange, any help would be appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RabbyC ,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow? Also, what is the formula that you use to trigger the flow? Please explain with what are the parameters used inside.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

The code to run the flow is:

SendEmailfornewtimesheet.Run(BrowseGallery1.Selected.ID)

The parameter lets me lookup the complete record so I can get some additional info. I have attached a screenshot. I dont believe the flow or the code are incorrect as they work perfectly fine on PC, it's only on Mobile that they fail.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,770)